- Grid Computing and Trusted Computing
The researches on grid computing, trusted computing and netinfo security mainly include: High-Confidence Software System based on Wireless Sensor Networks, Mobile Computing, Internet New Technologies, Theory and Engineering of Network Protocol and Information Security.
(1) Wireless and mobile computing. This area includes theories, core technologies, algorithms and applications in wireless ad hoc networks, wireless mesh network and wireless sensor networks.
(2) New technologies in Networks . This area includes Network quality of service, P2P technology and efficient network routing algorithms.
(3) Theory and engineering of network protocol. This area includes: Theory and method of protocols formal description technology, protocol verification, testing and implementation of protocols, routing and assignment algorithms of wavelength-division multiplexing in All Optical Network (AON).
(4) Information Security. This area includes wireless network security protocol, network information confrontation, evaluation and test of information system security, information hiding analysis, secure multi-party computation, quantum information security technology and trusted mobile computing.
(5) High-Confidence Software System. This area includes high-confidence software design and formal verification. The main target of this area is to solve the software confidence problems in key applications. Formal verification of programs and certifying compiler are also important topics.
- Sample Publications
Kai Xing, Xiuzhen Cheng；From time domain to space domain: detecting replica attacks in mobile ad hoc networks；Proceedings of the 29th conference on Information communications(INFOCOM 2010)，pp. 1595—1603
Peilong Li, Honghai Zhang, Baohua Zhao, Sampath Rangarajan；Scalable Video Multicast with Joint Layer Resource Allocation in Broadband Wireless Networks；18th IEEE International Conference on Network Protocols, ICNP 2010, Kyoto, Japan,295--304 Oct. 2010.
Ming Fu, Yong Li, Xinyu Feng, Zhong Shao;Reasoning about Optimistic Concurrency Using a Program Logic for History; Proc. 21st International Conference on Concurrency Theory (CONCUR'10), August 2010. Lecture Notes in Computer Science Vol. 6269, pages 388-402.@ 2010 Springer-Verlag
Li, Peilong ; Zhang, Honghai ; Zhao, Baohua ; Rangarajan, Sampath; Fast optimal resource allocation for scalable video multicast in broadband wireless networks; 2010 IEEE International Conference on Communications, ICC 2010, Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers Inc., 445 Hoes Lane / P.O. Box 1331, Piscataway, NJ 08855-1331, United States
Gu, Yu ; Ji, Yusheng ; Li, Jie ; Chen, Hongyang ; Zhao, Baohua ; Liu, Fengchun ; Towards an optimal sink placement in wireless sensor networks; 2010 IEEE International Conference on Communications ICC 2010, Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers Inc., 445 Hoes Lane / P.O. Box 1331, Piscataway, NJ 08855-1331, United States
Gu, Yu ; Ji, Yusheng ; Chen, Hongyang ; Li, Jie ; Zhao, Baohua; Partial target coverage problem in surveillance sensor networks; 2010 IEEE Wireless Communications and Networking Conference, WCNC 2010 – Proceedings, New York, NY 10016-5997, United States
Li Peilong ; Zhang, Honghai ; Zhao, Baohua; Scalable video multicast in multi-carrier wireless data systems;17th IEEE International Conference on Network Protocols, ICNP '09
Yu Gu, Jie Li, Baohua Zhao, Yusheng Ji; A Column Generation Based Approach In Proc of The Sixth; IEEE International Conference on Mobile Ad-hoc and Sensor Systems
(IEEE MASS 2009)
Yu Gu, Yusheng Ji, Baohua Zhao, Jie Li; QoS-aware Target Coverage in Wireless Sensor Networks; Journal of Wireless Communications and Mobile Computing, Vol.9, No.12, pp.1645-1659, 2009
Yu Gu, Yusheng Ji, Jie Li, Baohua Zhao; Fundamental Results on Target Coverage Problem in Wireless Sensor Networks; IEEE GLOBECOM 2009